Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Easter in November?

Last year (as in 2007), we went to the Children's Museum for Easter and CJ had a blast with all the activities and collecting Easter Eggs. They were great eggs and each was filled with stickers. We pulled out a few stickers and then put the eggs away. They made an appearance for Easter this year as a decoration, but I think she forgot that they held a treasure of stickers. The eggs went back into her closet. Today she decided to pull them out. She couldn't open them so she came into the kitchen to ask me to open one. And then one more. After a third, I told her that we were done opening them. I continued to make dinner and then realized that it had gotten too quiet. I went to her room to see where the 3 stickers had ended up and I found this scene:

She had opened every one of the eggs! I asked her to show me how and she proceded to step on a closed egg until it cracked open. I have to appreciate her resourcefulness, don't I?

No comments: